Secure Trac Inspections Beware!

Suprise, suprise, suprise! 1st thing this morning got paid for the job from yesterday.

So as of right now…I am good with them!

I wish nothing but the best for everyone out there if and when you work with them again!

Congrats Scott, I would have lost a steak dinner on that bet. I sent another round of emails this morning and phone calls. I did get a response back from Ms. Shannon Waters asking how I wanted to get paid credit card or Paypal. I told them PayPal was fine, the was 7 hours ago. No payment has been made yet. You must have the golden touch to get yours so easily today…I’d go buy a lottery ticket if I was you. Well I will keep pounding on the door untill I get paid. I sent emails when I got home from inspections at just before 4 pm. I will start calling and emailing again on Monday…yes I know its a holiday, but I will still be inspecting and on the trail of my money…lol.

Well after alot of calls and emails and just pestering the heck out of SecureTrac I got paid ! Now keep in mind the 50 turned into 48.50 because PayPal gets their cut but I’m just glad its over. I have more than enough inspections to keep me busy 6 days a week. I don’t need the stress or hassle and when I figure the energy that I placed into getting paid I could have done an inspection and a radon test and made 400- 450 (average fees). So I wouldn’t do it again. I want to be 1 for 1 and not 1 for 2. For you guys still needing to get paid contact shannon and you need to either accept credit cards or Paypal. Good luck

Glad they got it done for you! When I did my first inspection for them they said they send checks and I never questioned it. Had I known then what I know now I would have made sure I was paid by credit card. When questioned about payment yesterday she threw the credit card thing out at me like there was never a problem to do this.

So I say if you don’t, start, accepting credit cards or do the paypal thing.

Maybe you will get paid!

I have contracted with Secure Trac for almost 5 yrs. I have always treated Blaine, with great respect, and have received the same. I have ALWAYS been paid in a timely manner. This just makes me wonder…Is there more to the story? Sometimes we get what we give out of life. To use this forum to bash, berate, and belittle another small business owner, is just not cool!

I have to agree with you, Mark. I have worked with Blaine and Shannon for years. I have always been paid as promised, when payment was due. They have never been late on any Invoice. Secure Trac has been nothing but professional and I am always happy to perform inspections for them.

Great,
was asked last night to take some pictures, sad to say i dont trust anyone when it comes to business, i want to be paid. Looked up secure-trac and right under thier web was NACHI "Beware’ clicked on that and read the threads, THANK YOU!!! called Blaine and explained to her the threads, of course she blames us for not getting paid and promised i would be diffrent, declined the work,if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Sorry for the people that did not get paid, but thanks to you all i will not be one of them, good day. mark.

Good for you Mark, I can almost promise you that you would have to chase your money. They count on people giving up on the small amount of money. You would be lied to about how people didnt follow the rules or how the problems are few and far between. You will be told whatever and I mean whatever it takes to talk you into doing the job. If a person reads the post here and decides to work for them, well your getting what you deserve. Trust me tell them no way ! I did get paid but just because I hounded them every single day for weeks.

Good for you for turning them down. I had to laugh when I read the post saying that it was bad to belittle and beat up on a small company. Karma that people don’t get paid? No my friends when you do a job your hired for and you dot all the I’s and cross all the T’s and don’t get paid
50 and keep getting the run around its called fraud. Most people just give up because the amount is small. I got a call from a Company today in California called Allied. They wanted me to take 5 pictures of a house ask the owner 5 questions and get his signature. I was told they would pay 10 ! I told the nice lady thanks but I would not do the job if it was next door. I was told well we get thousands of these request and they would go all the way to $ 20 ! Really are there home inspectors this dumb ? I sure hope not.

Spencer there are quite alot of threads here that have shown that they do not pay on time or at all. run a search for secure trac and it should pull them up. I did one last year took three months to get paid. Won’t do anymore. They use INACHI’s site to find unsupecting victums. Inspector Beware.
:mrgreen:

Did an inspection for Secure Trac a year ago here in Michigan and still have not been paid. No one at Secure Trac will return your call. I have reported them to the BBB in Florida, so this does not happen to other inspectors. Even if you try to charge their cc you probally will not get paid. Do not do any inspections for them and advise your fellows inpsectors not to do any.

:slight_smile:
Daniel Wirsu
Diversified Inspections