See anything wrong here?

Realtor tells me that the ‘builder’s electrician’ says there is nothing at all wrong with this wiring found in the garage. Comments?

Please explain the issue as you see it. . .

Ditto. What are we looking at?

See 4 possible electrical faults here:

(1) No box connecter for wiring entering the pump pressure switch
(2) Unsupported NMD wire
(3) NMD wire needs to be protected from physical damage (up here anyways, any NMD below the 5’ mark from the floor is considered to be open to physical damage and must be protected
(4) What size and type is the wire serving the load side of the pressure switch and down into the coduit to the well or storage cistern?