See You At Inspection Unviverse

I’m sure Dom would consider being a vendor at the event. They’ve had quite a few displays over the last two years. It would be very easy for INACHI to offer some training and program assistance. I’m guessing they’re is way more going on behind the scenes than any of us realize.

See you all in Vegas at the next ITA Convention…

Hopefully they’ll have me fixed up by then and ill buy you a beer in Vegas this time.

I was told ITA doesn’t allow other software vendors to have a booth as it’s competition for their software program.

I’ll buy the second one…

Hey Henry, Octoberfest?

ITA Expo - Las Vegas - October 20-22, 2008

http://www.home-inspect.com/expo/

I think I remember seeing other software vendors there:

**[size=4]Inspection Expo Exhibitors
**[/size]Inspection Expo presents the leading industry exhibitors with the latest Inspection Equipment, E & O Insurance Coverage, Environmental Testing Equipment, Educational Offerings, Software, Tools and much more!

http://www.home-inspect.com/expo/exhibitors.asp

I sent them an email to ask. From what I was told via the grapevine a few years back 3 software companies had to get a suite at the same hotel as they weren’t allowed to participate. Maybe things have changed.

I understand Joe Farsetta provides an excellent advanced commerical inspection course. Maybe Joe could offer his paid services to ITA for inclusion in the Expo course schedule.

It seems as though ITA has got the expo thing down. Why not try to help them improve the educational program offerings to benefit everyone.

Las Vegas 08’…:cool:

Hi Dom
Back in 01 or 02 i purchased inspectware at the ITA in Vegas. So they did then

That sounds good to me. On the 30th they are going back inside to see what they missed. Hopefully they ll look closer this time.

There is always an E&O class at the ITA show. Typically, Bob Pearson with Allen has done it.

We’ll see what kind of response I get back from them. I believe it was 3 or 4 years ago that they didn’t allow other software vendors.

Hey Dom;

Did you hear anything from ITA?

Nope. Nothing yet. If I don’t hear from them tomorrow I’ll send them another email. Does ITA offer Webhosting? Maybe I can get in just using our website hosting service.

Hey Dom;

Any news from ITA?

Nope. Nothing from ProLab either. I emailed them last week and asked why I wasn’t notified (still haven’t been) about them canceling the convention.

I guess I’ll try to call ITA tomorrow if I get a change. I was busy all day long on the phones today and programming (which is why I end up working until 3am every night).

Pro-Lab doesn’t have time to answer your call. They’ve been to busy calling me this week. (3) more calls from them in the last (4) days. I’ve also received (4) calls from Service Magic over the past (10) days.

You gotta love the vendor spam phone call crap!

Here’s the response from ITA I received today:

[FONT=Arial]Hi Will, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Due to having competing programs, we do not have software vendors or education vendors at Inspection Expo. Please let me know if you have any question regarding your attendance or exhibiting at this years show. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thanks, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jessica[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]

Nice of them to respond to me. Wow, no education vendors either. Does ITA provide website hosting? I can setup a booth for that.

I don’t think they offer website hosting services. They do offer a free online advertising page, system, link, whatever you call it.

http://www.home-inspect.com/

I think you and any other verdor who wants to meet with a couple thousand inspectors should make their way to this expo.

See ya there!