Seeking Another Ridealong

Hello again.
Ernie from Eyeball Inspections let me ridealong with him on a couple of jobs and it was awesome!! I greatly appreciate the knowledge he shared and really taught me a lot. He took a lot of extra time with me to understand, that he didn’t have to do. In the future, I will do the same. Anyways, I was hoping to ridealong with another inspector in the So Calif area to get a different point of view. I am willing to work with any inspector in SD, LA, Orange, Riverside or San Bernardino counties. I can compensate somehow, if needed. I am ready to launch my business in South Riverside county, hopefully this month.

Thank you for any assistance,

Carlos, ask on the Home Inspector Pro boards there as there are quite a few HIP users in the area who might be able to take you out.

Call me, Mike Sedillo, 949 322 3666, I’ll take you on a ride along.

Carlos -I was down at Canyon Lake last week, should have remembered to contact you, This Home was interesting. Multi-level with 4 Balcony decks - right on the lake. Humomgus subcrawl space and massive engineered foundation walls and framing structure. I will try and remember to contact you next time I am down in your area.

Hey Ernie,
Cool. Thanks. Anytime your in my area, and if possible, I would really like to come along again. Things are moving along, slowly, for me, but got to keep on moving forward.