Seems like a kickback to me

There is no one listed as a member with this name.

I could not even find his name on his site.

You all are sure good internet dectives.

Smell like Cod Fish. Even the MEEKER can do it! Go Meeker go!!

Imposible? NO. Meeker can do it!

That’s the name I searched also. Couldn’t find the company name either.

WOW…mr meeker…what happen to let a man run his business as he sees fit. No interference … Now we have Meeker policing home inspectors.

Sheeeeeeesh double standards.

You got it all wrong, like always. I had no intention of calling him out. I just wanted to know if you all thought it was shady or not.

It seems many home inspectors in this area give insurance agents things for the business the agents throw their way. Gas Cards, Meal Cards, cASH ETC…

iF YOU NOTICE i NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT.

sry bout the caps. my finger slipped.

You should know by now it’s not always “what you say” but sometimes “what you don’t say” !!!:wink:

Sure :-;;

Believe what you wish. I am just curious of how other Florida guys feel about it.

Why do you always think the world revolves around Florida? :shock:

Trust me, we have the same issues in other parts of the country/world!!! :nachi:

Unethical maybe…

Without licensing or an sop you can even do repairs, sell products to little ole ladies, and do

what you want…it’s nobody’s business As you like to say

Good maybe that will give our economy a boost.

Hopefully even if we do have to stick with licensing the State will keep the opinion that to stop someone from doing what they are legally allowed to do and qualified to do simply because they worked at the location previously is Unethical and Ridiculous.

Jeff,
I do not I am just curious if many other Florida HI’s are doing this. I do not believe the fellow is a G.C.

Why, are you thinking about offering same?

What “we” have found out is that he is falsely representing himself as a member of “our” organization. This is what you should be concerned with, and report to Nachi. He also may not be a member of other org. even though he’s using their logo.

That’s why a code of ethics exists. Because some men are inherently crooked.

I am no Rat unless someone represents himself as me and signs my name on their forms.

Nothing ever happens anyhow. The Ethics committee is a Joke.

I have thought of incentives but it is my belief that InterNACHI would frown upon it and I sell myself on Price, Service, And Quality instead.

Hell you can do that under the current law.

I thought so I am just trying to figure out what our members think.

Can you do it as an InterNACHI member?

Yes we do…unlicensed inspectors or for that matter licensed inspectors don’t have to abide by nothing unless it is law.

His crime seems to be representing himself as a member of our org. If he removes that reference he has committed no crime.

Just saying…it’s the wild wild west out there without some type of control.

As Meeker likes to say…“your grandmother is old enough to make her own damn decisions”