- Click on the Control Panel tab at the top left of the message board.
- Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.
- Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.
- Clickon Browse and find your logo.
- Click on Upload.
- Scroll up to the **Signature: edit box **and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .
- Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.
- Click on Save Signature.
SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).