Seo?

who do you guys use? Thanks

DIY.

1 Like

What’s your website?

Take time to learn.I can boost my own anytime.Will not bother unless hiring however .Feel free to contact me anytime and I will help you out with some links .

All this marketing talk is B,S because a good web site is all you need .

1 Like

I will contact you when I have some time. Thanks so much Bob. Hope you’re doing well

Everything is amazing.
Just wish I had the energy of my twenties .

Brenner, you don’t need an SEO expert, you need to do the basics. You don’t even have your NAP on your site. Get that fixed. Just do what my article says to do: https://www.nachi.org/seo-tips-for-inspectors.htm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I know it needs a lot of work but I’ve been pretty busy lately. Been putting it off but am going to go ahead and get the ball rolling.

Fill out your signature line with your website etc.
Look up online how to prepare your photos for your website. https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+get+seo+from+photos+on+my+website&oq=how+to+get+seo+from+photos+on+my+website&aqs=chrome…69i57.21827j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.nachi.org/nap.htm

Bob just an FYI when I click on Elliothomeinspection.com it goes to an amazon page. John

LOL never did that before .Fixed.

Unless you have urgent need to be rich over night just do the SEO first and make pretty to shut up yappers then when it gets to the first page you will have the phone ringing.

Everything after that is following business strategy and finding a Niche where as others seem to feel you should be everything.

Once you are the guy for one thing they will use you for others .

Being 100% honest recall laughing at a site here the other day when the guy asked how good his site was and all I saw was a big logo for RecallChek .

Any sane human would think he was in the insurance business.

Some care about dotting ’ i’s ’ but people looking do not.First impression is all that matters. Do a home page and rest is filler .No need to do a full encyclopedia. Learn Keywords and you are set.

First, It looks like you are using WIX - you should switch to WordPress or Weebly. Wix has problems with their long tail keywords and buries them in gobbly-gook. For example, look at this link in your site: http://www.islandspect.com/#!condos/cqj9i. Instead it sould look like this: http://www.islandspect.com/condos or even better: http://www.islandspect.com/orange-beach-condo-inspections.

Technically speaking, you don’t have enough content, your meta descriptions are lacking, you don’t have enough external links, and no social shares.

Visually, you don’t give me enough reason to hire you. The Buy Back logo on the home page helps, but it’s not enough - you need to sell it to me.

Tried using WIX at first. Literally drove me to drink. Got Weebly, got Ian, quit drinking. Much happier now.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

LOL. That’s funny.

I’m always happy but stopped drinking when Ian Robertson started helping me! :smiley:

I am also starting an AA business here too apparently :slight_smile: @ George and Marc

we use [SEO] service for gaining the best audience traffic.

SEO consists of several components, and understanding what they are and how they work is crucial to comprehending why SEO is so vital. In a nutshell, SEO is important because it increases the visibility of your website, which means more visitors and the opportunity to convert prospects into customers.

Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a digital marketing technique that focuses on the visibility of your website in search results on search engines like Google. You may use many strategies to boost your visibility (or how high you rank) in SERPs.

An SEO professional optimizes a website’s pages to ensure appropriate search results and a great user experience, increasing website traffic, lead volume, and brand awareness. You can also do SEO on your own if you have good knowledge of SEO. You may learn SEO by reading blogs and watching Youtube tutorials.

How to increase organic traffic on your website?

Enhance Your Website For Your Users
It is well designed with a navigation button, search bar, and a chatting bot (to answer FAQs of your customers) but still, you aren’t getting any organic traffic.

obviously, this is not a long term solution because Google uses its metrics to measure website performance which are pretty advanced. The Google metrics will analyze when you’re trying to fool it because they are updated regularly.

So, rather than working for the data, work on its analytics and use this to enhance your website.

Keep Blogging
Blogs are the spaces devoted to information and content regarding your industry and provide readable solutions for your user’s query.
Blogging generates organic traffic from search results.

CTR and bounce rate are Google metrics used to measure website performance that helps in ranking the website on the SERP and they keep your website visible to your target audience.

Write User-Specified Phrase
The keywords are very important in bringing traffic to your website and are also preferred by Google to rank your organic website due to their use as metrics to measure website performance.

As I previously stated, Google ranking is user-centric, thus you must utilize relevant keywords to boost your domain’s organic traffic.

Meta Title And Meta description
The tag includes information about the web page itself. It acts as a mini advertisement for your website.

In the above picture, the left arrow shows the meta title which is the main heading of the specific search result by online traffic and the arrow on the right shows meta description which is a short account of your content or compelling CTA that encourages traffic to enter your website.

Linking
Your organic website just needs Google Panda to realize its presence and the simplest way to do it is by “link building”. That is using links within your content, other websites using your content’s hyperlink (simply called links), and even using social networks for linking.

SEO can take your website to great heights if the right procedure is followed. Select the right keywords by focusing on the interest of your audience. You can learn all SEO tactics from this blog.