Servic Panel Tester

Originally Posted By: jholland
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The Sacramento Valley Chapter of NACHI, SVCN, more specifically Patrick Sisler, is building a Service Panel to be used for educational purposes. Patrick has procured the panel and promises to make it a real challenge, but needs breakers to complete it! The breakers don’t have to be working since it is only a demo. Does anyone have any Square D, or Homeline breakers lying around that need a home. We will make the box and or Photos available to anyone wanting to use them (it).

Donations would be tax deductible I believe either as a business or educational deduction.

Our Chapter is just getting started and our goal is to provide training and education from within our membership as much as possible. If you want to help please contact me and I'll give you an address you can send them to. Thank you one and all!

Originally Posted By: Greg Fretwell

I have some misc SqD QO breakers but they won’t go in a Homeline panel. If you want them Email me gfretwell@aol.com

Thanks for response. I will let Patrick know and get back to you.

Originally Posted By: bsumpter

I am in Pittsburg, and have a good friend that is an Electrician in the East Bay.

I will call him this weekend and see what he has and let you know ASAP!

--
"In the fields of observation, chance favors only the mind that is prepared"

Louis Pasteur

Thank you! I have another person that I put in touch with Patrick. If that doesn’t work out you will be my backup.