Service disconnect

Need to know, having a 3-200 amp service with a ct metering on transformer pole, meter socket is being supplied by Bluebonnet elec. Would I use 2/0 from the riser to the galvanized trough, with line taps going to 3 seperate 200 amp disconnect panels. Can i instead use 3 seperate 200 amp breaker box with 2-100 amp breaker in each box? Each panel will split 100 amp to a seperate 100 amp panel. All this is going to 6 rental cabins using 100 amp breaker boxes.

Are you an electrician?


Hey Ed, try here