Service Magic

Originally Posted By: jflanary
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Is there anyone using the services of Service Magic in getting leads for prospective jobs? If so, have you had any success and can you share the call the percentage of calls you’ve been able to close as a result of getting leads from Service Magic?

Thanks
J Flanary

Originally Posted By: aleleika

Try a search of the BB…there is this same post every week and plenty of threads on servicemagic…not favorable from what I have read.

A. Dan Leleika

www.a-teamhomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: tpszczolkowski

I work for an HVAC Co. that get leads from them. Leads are given to as many people as they could sign up. So if there are 20 inspectors in the phone book all 20 could get the same lead if signed up. The jury is still out if it is worth the cost. They charge you per lead weather you get the job or not. You must follow up right away to get the work. There was something posted in another part of the site about them also. The way I see it if your not sitting at your fax machine or computer you wouldn’t be the first to contact that lead.

Originally Posted By: dspencer

Long time ago it was worth it, now there are so many using the service that itf you don’t call on the lead right when it comes your out!