Sharondale Academy in Ontario using InterNACHI training material exclusively.

*You can charge anywhere from $300.(low) to $650. or more, for each inspection, which takes, on average, about 3-4 hrs. to complete. If you do only one a day at the lowest price; that still works out to $1,250.00 a week! *

Even stranger considering all newbies under cut their fees drastically compared to seasoned inspectors who charge at the upper end. There is no way someone just starting is commanding $650, let alone doing 5-7 inspections per week.

False, false, false. Talk about blackening the eye of the industry!

Bored? Visit -

***Raymond Wand,

***I would like visitors to this message board to know his name.

I would like them to know precisely what his recent posts are about.

He was expelled from the world’s largest home inspection association: the International Association of Certified Home Insectors.

For a time, he was allowed to continue to post messages on this board. That was, until he made slanderous remarks regarding me, which resulted in all posts ever made by him previous to this action to be removed from the message board. The problem was so very severe, that removal was the only option.

After that, his user name was blocked from access. In effect, he was banned.

This resulted in a decision on his part to re-register on this association message board and continue the verbal assaults.

He was again told that he had been banned and was no longer welcome.

To this day, he continues the assaults.

Now, he not only verbally abuse members, but he makes disparaging remarks on other message boards.

The origins and intent of these boards, including who owns, controls, or initiates them, is somewhat in question.

My suggestion to NACHI members who do not approve of Mr. Raymond Wand’s actions simply copy and paste this message in response to his continual dribble.

I believe Ray Wand’s actions are unprofessional, and as a member on good standing of InterNACHI, I will no longer respond to these attacks other than to repeat what is written here.

I also believe his actions to be intentional, unwarranted, and not representative of that InterNACHI is all about.

Joe,
You are repeating yourself which is an sign of dementia!

***Raymond Wand,

He was expelled from the world’s largest home inspection association: the International Association of Certified Home Insectors.

For a time, he was allowed to continue to post messages on this board. That was, until he made slanderous remarks regarding me, which resulted in all posts ever made by him previous to this action to be removed from the message board. The problem was so very severe, that removal was the only option.

This resulted in a decision on his part to re-register on this association message board and continue the verbal assaults.

Now, he not only verbally abuse members, but he makes disparaging remarks on other message boards.

The origins and intent of these boards, including who owns, controls, or initiates them, is somewhat in question.

My suggestion to NACHI members who do not approve of Mr. Raymond Wand’s actions simply copy and paste this message in response to his continual dribble.

I believe Ray Wand’s actions are unprofessional, and as a member on good standing of InterNACHI, I will no longer respond to these attacks other than to repeat what is written here.

I also believe his actions to be intentional, unwarranted, and not representative of that InterNACHI is all about.

Michael

I looked at Active Rain and saw your picture is that your wife or your brother beside you? :slight_smile:

***Raymond Wand,

James, Joe, and Frankie,

Linas when have you had a humble opinion, most are not humble and verge on psychotic.

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE TERRIBLE PYSCHOTIC MESSAGE YOU AND FRANKIE CRAYOLA CARRIO SENT TO ROY COOKE?

AND WHAT ABOUT THE ACTIONS JOE. F. COMMITTED AGAINST ROY WHEN HE CALLED HIM AND BREACHED GOOD TASTE, ETHICS, AND MORALITY?

Yes James Freedom of speech is one thing, but these kind of personal attacks and disparagements…by some on the ESOP…have been tolerated for too long!

This is a message board for NACHI and its guests…yet we allow ethically challenged ESOP liars and other vermin to send messages that are intentionally designed to do harm to other members.

At one time, before people like Bushart, Carrio, and Farsetta and a few of these other idiots on the ESOP began to molest us…the free and open board was a positive thing. But to allow these obviously mentally ill people to scatter their hate and slander has made NACHI their tool.

I’m with you, James. Something has to be done.

I don’t care about the criticisms aimed at me. But have been able to ignore most of them for years and continue with my business as usual. I am talking about the slanderous and libelous remarks that NACHI allows…under its copyright…to be Googled and spread to the world pertaining to individuals by the ESOP!

The psychotic minds behind the ESOP hate cannot be helped, but NACHI has a duty to clean the bottom of the bird cage every once in a while, IMO and should ensure the current ESOP is disband!

Yep James I agree!

Bored again, then visit:

***Raymond Wand,

I also believe his actions to be intentional, unwarranted, and not representative of that InterNACHI is all

When have you farts had a humble opinion, most are not humble and verge on psychotic.

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE TERRIBLE PYSCHOTIC MESSAGE YOU AND FRANKIE CRAYOLA CARRIO SENT TO ROY COOKE?

AND WHAT ABOUT THE ACTIONS JOE. F. COMMITTED AGAINST ROY WHEN HE CALLED HIM AND BREACHED GOOD TASTE, ETHICS, AND MORALITY?

Yes James Freedom of speech is one thing, but these kind of personal attacks and disparagements…by some on the ESOP…have been tolerated for too long!

This is a message board for NACHI and its guests…yet we allow ethically challenged ESOP liars and other vermin to send messages that are intentionally designed to do harm to other members.

At one time, before people like Bushart, Carrio, and Farsetta and a few of these other idiots on the ESOP began to molest us…the free and open board was a positive thing. But to allow these obviously mentally ill people to scatter their hate and slander has made NACHI their tool.

I don’t care about the criticisms aimed at me. But have been able to ignore most of them for years and continue with my business as usual. I am talking about the slanderous and libelous remarks that NACHI allows…under its copyright…to be Googled and spread to the world pertaining to individuals by the ESOP!

The psychotic minds behind the ESOP hate cannot be helped, but NACHI has a duty to clean the bottom of the bird cage every once in a while, IMO and should ensure the current ESOP is disband!

Yep James I agree!

Bored again, then visit:

When have you farts had a humble opinion, most are not humble and verge on psychotic.

Yep James I agree!

Bored again, then visit:

***Raymond Wand,

JOIN CAHPI TODAY! GET NATIONALLY CERTIFIED - NCA THE GOLD STANDARD!

HTTP://WWW.CAHPI.CA

***Raymond Wand,