Shooting in Boulder, CO

I pray for all those affected by the shooting in Boulder, Co…Godspeed in your recovery and condolences to family and friends of any less fortunate.

Please, no InterNACHI members/staff involved.

10 Likes

I have no words.

When will the killings stop…

2 Likes

When humans leave the planet.

6 Likes

Sad Simon is on it, but grateful for our fortune.

Yes, bless all the victims and those affected by this and all of these shootings.

Unfortunately another sad day for America.

1 Like

As soon as republican’s work with democrat’s and the NRA is bankrupt.

Please don’t turn this thread in that direction… take your 12 word solution to the politicians instead of a bunch of home inspectors so you can show them how it’s done.

7 Likes

Ironically it was perfectly timed to coincide with Senate debates on gun control and the new administration’s calls for door-to-door confiscation in some cases.

2 Likes

Read the Threads Title. Shooting in Boulder, CO.
My post was unbiased.
Get a grip.
The NRA is the largest contributor to guns and gun lobbying. “The NRA has lobbied heavily against all forms of gun control and argued aggressively that more guns make the country safer.” If both houses could put away their petty differences this curse would go away. Now they seek Chapter 12 and seeking reincorporation in Texas. Time for the group to be put out to pasture.

That was hardly unbiased! In reality more guns in the hands of sane, law abiding citizens, with more rights to carry them, and enforcing the laws already on the books instead of decimating them will help stem the flow of these nutjobs! Criminals and nutjobs will always get guns if they want them!

5 Likes

Almost 400 million legal owned guns in the US. Only a small minded person would have a knee jerk reaction to banning guns based on a isolated incident.

You will never hear how many people protected themselves from a violent threat when they used their side arm.

7 Likes

I stand by the second amendment just because 1 douchebag shouldn’t mean we lose or rights as AMERICANS

4 Likes

Robert - this is the wrong post to attempt to talk politics. Please respect those that lost their lives and post your opinions on another thread.

7 Likes

Thank you, Brian and Tony, et al.

3 Likes

Speechless

1 Like