Should I start hiding the Daily Door Prize on various threads so it isn't so easy?

Yes,well…okay…and I’ll help Brian…

…we’ll be fair…you can trust us…

…honest…give it a shot.:cool: :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay with that too but no one should be able to win more that once a day. :wink: :shock:

Good points Larry. Once a day:D :mrgreen:

Everyone will pass the smaller prizes because they don’t want to miss out on the big ones, like the $5000 prize.

That may be true. That’s one reason to consider the idea I gave in post #15 of this thread.

I agree with Michael, Have some type of HI trivia be part of the requirement to win…The bigger the prize the harder the question.

I’m with you.

The other option is to simply load up a truck with the entire year’s prizes, drive 'em out to Washington, leave them on Wendy’s doorstep and be done with it. :wink:

buried.jpg

I think Eric’s idea makes the most sense. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re a peach. :smiley:

Michael,

I think your idea is good, but would require hiring someone besides the already overloaded NACHI staff simply to monitor and administer the Daily Door Prize.

Doesn’t make much sense.

I like the test question idea. Some have faster internet connections
but the test question would make everyone dig for answers before
they post an answer.

I like that.

:freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-::freaked-:

Oh my gosh, you have me laughing so hard! :mrgreen:

I think that you should be aloud to win once ever 60 days.
an at different times though out the day

holy crap if you hide it i will never have a chance… I never find it until its too late anyway… limiting how often gives those of us who cannot monitor it as closely a chance…

“spread the wealth” as they say…

nick
good idea

also limit winnings to one per month

Do you know that every time I have won, I have only been on the forum for less than an hour, sometimes five or ten minutes?

Not everybody has to “monitor” the forum to win. It’s just the luck of the draw and a couple trade secrets.

it’s hard to believe anyone is that “lucky”… timing is everything I guess!!

I really do not care how you spell cheque.
The Canadian way or the US way just sign it send it to me and I will fill the rest in for my .
You will of course have a friend for life I will never forget you send me a letter and I will send you my new address some where in the South America might be Nice.
This way I will not have to wait for that nice man in Nigeria. and no more free Gifts either
Roy Cooke

I have been on the computer for several hours waiting for the prize a few times, and every time I lose. It will be posted just after I leave or something. I just figured “someone” was trying to tell me something.:shock:

I don’t get it.