Should we start a section on this forum dedicated to promoting our side businesses?

LMAO…:mrgreen:

NO. Bad idea IMO.

Gary is talking about a separate site. It needs to be a resource for realtors,and possibly lenders only. It should have the usual information geared to Realtors.

Also I have seen Bushart on Active Rain and he conducted himself quite well.

I like the idea

I say NO

No - there’s too much already that has nothing to do with HI’s.

Live and let live. YES

John, you could sell your German Shepherds here. Oh, yeh you already do :smiley:

That would be a big vote NO.

I have other side businesses, my wife does as well. Do not cluster up this site anyone that what’s already here please.

If somone wants some advice or recommendation they can already ask for it in several areas, including the private members section.

There would really be no big benefit and I really seeing this getting mucked up big time.

Nick,
I like the idea.

I vote no

I say, let the majority rule!

I would say No. Don’t dilute the inspection world with stuff that is not germane to the business.

opens up a Pandoras box, that will only serve to pollute the site. Bad idea.

I vote no

Sounds good I would buy rather buy from members

My vote is a resounding NO! it already looks like succotash in here. It will end up being Larry, Daryl and Daryl, Anything for Buck.

Even if we don’t I Would like to know what other businesses members run. I HAVE to run another business. I love being an entrepreneur. After my home inspection business is where I want it in about 2 years, I want to start other businesses where I don’t do any of the work. I am considering a few options. What do you guys do?

NO…

I like the idea… but NO :smiley:

Classifieds?