Show me your shoes

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/public/ifEfKnMI3q_kqLDySZwDlEwnO737G3wfAvVfxVmwL3Vgm4bjHRhZL8jHf5z_KYrF9Sj3Pv9IB9DIVSyP_hOJGwqaGNmJNgb62jPq_xl0ocWdfpcSaEToB6Yii0GrcYkk1fQ2hux453X7MGNz0merZGQbgZmI1yBDdWja1WJiq_hf70VjxUXpsA=s220-c

http://www.walmart.com/ip/12017230?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000130606&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=13685975710&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

These are great for rooftops too. I’ll order two or three pairs at a time so I don’t have to set foot in a store. Shipping is $0.97.

My running days are over .
Too many parts bounce in different directions now in days .

Worx steel toe from red wing

Columbia soft soled hiking shoes. Tends to grip the shingles pretty well.

Jeff

Wear clothing next time…

Jeff

Lol.

I’m a huge fan of Merrell’s myself. Comfortable and lots of grip. I buy lace up but there are slip ons as wel
Thesewill likely be my next pair.

I buy something similar on occaision but not with the giant treads.
Seems they would hold mud and mess up carpets.

Wonder what besides flat and smooth would be a better option.

Not every single inspection demands booties so like the fast removal concept to go from tile to expensive carpet and out a back door with shoes in hand when necessary.

Those suede shoes actually clean up pretty well however.

Yes no strings to tie is best.
Loafer or sticky shoes for me.

I like steel toe but not sure I need them for inspection with all the running around.
They get you tired faster.

we going to talk nail polish next?

Hey actually want to know what looks good,feels good,wears well,and keeps me safe .

If that is goofy so be it.

I wear a pair of slip on shoes in the house. My outdoor shoes stay at the door.

I rarely wear booties because they slide all over.
I have a giant box of them,carry them with and use them for checking ice / water dispensors.:slight_smile:
Usually just go in socks (no holes)

I just need to FEEL pretty sometimes

I climb roofs bare footed so I can grip with my toes and the price is right:D

I was in socks to start but found my feet getting sore from standing on concrete or tile. Then the day came that I stepped on a piece of glass in the house. After that I bought a cheap pair of slip ons from walmart. Kinda nice in an attic as well.

You sure do have a pretty mouth!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nothing beats the Scarpa Crux rock climbing approach shoe. It is comfortable to wear all day long. Throw a pair of blue booties over them when doing the inside. Where they shine though is roof walking. They have stealth rubber soles and toe box. The same “sticky” rubber used on technical rock climbing shoes. I have walked 10/12 asphalt roofs with these and always feel like I have a solid grip to the shingles. They run about $100 a pair.

Never heard of them but sneakers are OK ?
I might if in basic black I suppose.