Signing documents online

I am STILL waiting for the state of Maryland to grant me my license. In the meantime, I am still trying to set things up. What does everyone recommend for online document singing? I am a one-man LLC. I am doing this part-time for 3-5 years until I retire, so I really don’t know how many signatures I’ll need in the course of a month.

4 Likes

Geez. That was embarrassing. I didn’t know they had that. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sir! Junior’s got it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Junior and Larry definitely pointed you in the right direction to get started. I would also research your Inspection Reporting Software, too, as some, such as Spectora, integrate the digital signature documents right into the software. Since switching to Spectora a couple years ago, I have not had to use the NACHI Agreement system, but it was nice when I needed it. Spectora makes it super simple - you set up your Agreements to match each service you offer, and it’s just a matter of checking off which services the customer needs upon booking the appointment - it even automates emails for the customer to enter the web portal to review and sign and you can set up reminder emails prior to the services date, too. Pretty slick.

Unfortunately their are still issues with the free service. I currently use Docusign, it is inexpensive and easy to use.

You may want to look into ISN. I find a great way to organize my office work. There are some reporting softwares that offer those services as part of there subscription.