Simple insurance insp software

(Michael J. Meeker, CMI) #1

Hello, I am providing a brand new licensed home inspector some insurance inspection work and he has almost NO computer skills. Is there a wind mit program that reduces photo size when they are imported from a camera card and that is super user friendly? I also need a solution for the new Citizens 4 point inspection requirements. Thanks in advance this guy needs all the help we can give him.

(Randy Mayo, P.E.) #2

FastStone Photo Resizer is free and easy to use.

(Bradley K. Toye, CMI) #3

Don’t you already have this information to share with him. An inspector with little or no computer experience will likely not go far.

(Michael J. Meeker, CMI) #4

Thanks Randy.

Brad I know but I am trying to be a good guy and help this guy get to only working one job or at least only during the day. I use PDFill and it is tough for him but he is slowly comming along. I really doubt he will be able to work on his own for a very long time.

The guy has heart and is learning but VERY SLOWLY.

(Dominic DAgostino, CMI HI3957) #5

Agreed, and resizing photos (or filling out a PDF) is pretty basic. This isn’t 1985.

(Michael J. Meeker, CMI) #6

The guy came from another country and speaks several languages. He has the will to learn and is not stupid, it will just take time. I will likely gain a good sub and friend by helping him out.

(Dominic DAgostino, CMI HI3957) #7

I’m pretty sure they had computers in whatever Country he hails from originally. And if they didn’t, well it’s your time that’s burning, not mine.

(Keith Kravitz) #8

I uses Photoshop to batch process but that costs bucks.
Try this photo resizer he can batch process photos so it will make it quicker
FastStone Photo Resizer - Powerful Image Converter/Resizer