Simple Lab/Tap Score

Anyone used Simple Lab for water testing? I’m not sure if it’s Simple Lab, Tap Score or Simple Water. They have at least three different sites which has been very confusing for me.

But just curious if any of you use this service and if so what your experience has been like and what are you charging?

That should explain why no answers have been forthcoming.

Yea right? I figured since Ben did a webinar with this company maybe someone on here would have used them.

The main well water test I’ve used costs me $129. They suggest I retail it for $265. Is this crazy expensive or typical?

Parameters Analyzed (50):
Metals
Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium (Total), Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Potassium, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vanadium, Zinc
Microbiology
E. coli, Total Coliform
Non-Metal Inorganics
Alkalinity (as CaCO3), Chloride, Conductivity, Fluoride, Hardness, Nitrate (as N), Nitrite (as N), Phosphorous, Silica, Sulfate, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity, pH
Calculated Parameters
Grains per gallon, Hardness (Total), Hardness (Ca,Mg), Sodium Adsorption Ratio, Langelier Saturation Index

That is expensive. When I was inspecting, I paid $55.00 and charged $125.00.

Larry-- Can youi let us know the vendor? We pay over 300 here and that is cheapest.

THx Steven

1 Like

Steven, that was 7 years ago prices. I’m sure they have gone way up since then.

1 Like

Welcome to our forum, Steven!..enjoy participating. :smiley: