we are moving out of state soon …we have an old double wide mobile in a senior only park…we will be taking a big hit on the sale price over what we paid 10 years ago…so i dont want to get hit with a lot of uneccessary repair costs in order to sell it…i need to know what might not pass an inspection so i can make what ever repairs are need asap. i need to know how this inspection thing works…
bob leonard
costa mesa, ca.

That’s called a pre-listing or seller inspection. All you need to do is hire your own inspector. Here’s a link to read:

Russel Ray is a member here, is relatively close to you and is an extremely helpful individual. Call him and see what he can do for you…

Russel Ray, NACHI03032801, Russel Ray, Property Consultant, La Mesa, CA, (619) 341-0173

Russel Ray is quite a distance away not sure if he will travel that far. I am in Fountain Valley and would be more than happy to help you out!

Chuck 714-915-2443

Yes, a pre-listing inspection will help you understand the condition of your home and Russel Ray would be a good inspector to help you.