Site should be notably faster today

Wow. So who did you get to help you with that retort? The next door neighbors three year old daughter? Typical of you.

Jeffery ! I gotcha ! Hah !
You can do better than that can’t you …Scumbag !
So you are gay I presume cause you didn’t answer yes or a no !

Yep… I am a very happy person.

Are you a pitcher or a catcher???

Back to my report writing. That’s what real inspectors do when you ConSpectors are twiddling your thumbs trying to figure out where your next pay-off is coming from!

Later basher!

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1685&bih=785&q=roy+lewis+home+inspector&oq=roy+lewis+home+inspector&gs_l=img.12...0.0.0.2077.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1ac..23.img..0.0.0.IqNHBZg5SA4

Chris,

Just to let you know on my android device “Galaxy S” things do not seem to highlight the correct areas when navigating the site. It always seems to be above the selection no matter what my zoom level is. It seems to know where I want to go “most” of the time. Good luck.

I have a galaxy S and it seems to work best on “minimal” instead to 2013

Bottom of page.

Thanks Mike.
I’ll check it.
I just wanted to let Chris know if he did not :slight_smile:

Chris, I have access to servers in 18 locations all around the world. I did some ping t’s and tracerts, not bad speed. Checked on Pure Level 3 bandwidth and then on a BGP network of Cogent, Level3 and telia sonara, and sprint. Speeds are decent all around the world.

Now if I could get access to up and download a 100 meg file, I could really see whats up:)

Jim

Thanks !