slotted gutters (dispersion type): any good?

One thing I don’t like is that with any wind at all the water is going to end up against the house and on anybody walking under the eaves. In general, no control over the water. When I lived in southern california, we installed gutters just to keep the water off the sidewalk and us. Even though it didn’t rain much, we were near the coast and you would get fog related dew dripping quite often.

I guess it would depend on the wind direction and the home orientation and the volume of runoff and the height and length of overhang of the eve.

I swear, the more you try to nail down things in this business, the more complicated it gets. Everybody wants simple answers.

Well here’s one if you can figure it out… there’s a mysterious, beautiful woman who has moved in next door, speaks no English, and you can’t figure out why she picked the house next to you, what language she calls out to you ocasionally in, or why she stares at you that way. Although you have noticed a big change in your wife’s attitude.

Yep…Get them Rain Diverters if there’s a chance in hell a beautiful foreigner (women) will move in next to you screaming beautiful obscenities when ever the occasion my arise—:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL Kent—:lol:

You know Dale, sometimes I like to post about inspection, and sometimes I just like to let my mind wander… the human brain is an amazing organ…

and anyway… that text isn’t from this thread!