Sludge Judge II, Cleaning Brush, Extend a View Inspection Mirror & Case

New ebay listing:

Listing is for a:

Sludge Judge II, Cleaning Brush, Extend a View Inspection Mirror & Case

This equipment has been used less than 10 times and is in excellent condition. The cost of the equipment new including all cases is over $250.00 plus shipping. Bidding starts at $139.95. Thanks for looking.

Also please see my listing for septic dye tablets which are being offered at half the list price.

Donate it to Russell’s mentoring project. Or are you solely here to sell stuff?

Went out of business :frowning: Need to pay some bills. Hopefully this will also help someone who needs and wants good equipment and does not have the money to pay for brand new equipment.

How old are the tablets?

I purchased them 10 month’s ago. There are five 100 tablet bottles of the red dye up for sale. I have a 6th bottle that is a little over half full. If you purchase the dye, I will send you that bottle also.

Thank you.

Sludge Judge II has been relisted at a lower price… This equipment would normally sell for over $250.00. Equipment is in very good condition and was used less than 10 times. I have gone out of business and would greatly appreciate selling this to some one who does septic inspections. I have started the listing at $124.95. Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260729525949&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT