Smart Electric Meters

where on earth did you get that??? ghost???

and as for Health Canada, remember something, they still approve cigarettes witch is the number 1 cause of lung cancer and it’s killing a lot of people… they still are approved by HC cause there is a lot off $$$ behind it. Hydro is a huge player and huge money maker for Canada. if they say or want something, they’ll get it.

It’s all about the money and if you can’t see that…well …at least there’s something you dont know :shock:

AND AS FOR THE SMART METERS: i dont want them, i wont take any chances.

I posted above from the sales website that the meter you showed is for the promotion of investigating paranormal activity.

I saw no mention of this device on our website. Perhaps I missed it.

If you are charging for using your meter what do you base pass and fail on?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

ok, i used it when testing EFM’s on electrical harnesses at Bombardier on the C700 / C900 series aircraft to see how the shielding protected the electronics…it turn out that DAS Distribution make the best EMF Meters…well let’s say ‘‘best affordable’’ .You did know i was an aircraft tech for 12 years right?..

are you satisfied or you have to know what shoe size i have… 10 in case you’re wondering

No, You see I don’t really know everything as you claimed. :shock:

So what is the point of the reading of “your” meter near the metering device.

Does it tell us anything meaningful?

Actionable?

Useful?

My shoe size is 11W.

well the original base meter read 7.5Mg and zero at 3 feet. the new meter, 89Mg and 56Mg at 3 feet

the engineers at Bombardier set the EMF limits at 2.5Mg under the floors of the aircraft, above the floor (since there where no shielding) it had to be at max 0.8 for the passengers safety

so IMO 89Mg is way too ‘‘hot’’…i’m just saying, if engineers had these standards they must be a reason for them…

the other bad thing is they force them on you…you, we should have a right to choose

Other than a relative measurement, what does it tell you?

I would sure like to see those standards.

What lead Bombardier to set 0.8 mG as the “safe” level.

Or was it for some other purpose like fault detection?

Maybe you still have some contacts at your previous employer that could help us better understand the issue.

I would sure like to see those standards.
Not a simple thing to do, i just can’t walk in the place

What lead Bombardier to set 0.8 mG as the “safe” level.
i dont know man i just verified the shielding

Or was it for some other purpose like fault detection?
like cell phone would set the EMF at around 2Mg , radio frequencies would give ‘‘spikes’’ also

Maybe you still have some contacts at your previous employer that could help us better understand the issue.
ha ha ha i left on not so good terms and it’s been like 10 years

http://www.safespaceprotection.com/cmsimages/sources/epa-emf-imformation.png

http://www.safespaceprotection.com/electrostress-from-home-appliances.aspx

Not what I would call a reputable site so take it as is.

And stay away from those nasty hair dryers and vacuum cleaners.:shock:

I wonder if my wife will buy that?

all of these are short term less than 15 min… as for the 50Mg of a plane that about right when nothing is shielded, i think the generator is double that. dont remember…

it’s like i can get a bushing with my hand, in a liquid nitrogen barrel. it’s takes like 2 seconds… but leave you hand in the barrel at -350 Degree for 1 min, lolllll it will fall off

High doses at short term is less damaging than long term

anyway, love to chat, got to go, got a hot date i’ll use my hair dryer very quickly :mrgreen:

Dr. Mercola likes to sell his books and other products so take it with a grain of salt or too. :wink:

Please note that no reference sources are provided for any of the claims above. :roll:

Except this of course. Proceed with caution!

Michael,

Contrary to what the power company claims in its brainwashing attempts, these meters broadcast 24/24 and you are not shielded from the EMR nor microwaves!

Your best example of preventive measures is most likely the European Community as they have already implemented them and they are much stricter than what exists here!

And to boot, you have a Putin style implementation: do or PAY! I call it EXTORTION!

G

Please show proof of harm caused my smart meters.

Your vacuum cleaner has a higher EMF.

There are plenty of those available on You Tube, Michael. I’m not casting judgement here but soliciting opinions…

G

Let me know when you can prove harm.

dont waste your time Gilles, Larson, as always wants or needs the attention of a 5 year old…he’s the kind of guy that, if the FDA says ‘‘from now on, you can add bleach to your coffee, it’s safe’’ Larson will buy Gallons after Gallons of bleach…there is absolutely no reasoning with him, just like a 5 year old…

Patrick, are you afraid of smart meters too?

Why?

Well Michael, I’m not pro or con! Perhaps YOU can come up with so-called ‘‘proof’’!

G

He followed me and challenged so many of my Posts.
I found what worked well like others have too was to put him on my ignore list .

I can no longer read his posts .
Works well for me.

I expect he will make a post on this too.

You want me to prove a negative?

Follow Roys advice.

We don’t want your blood pressure to too high.