Smokers home / interior smell remedy?

Buy another house, filthy habit, don’t put our kids in that kind of condition where you can cover the smell or not. The carcinogens collect on the walls, carpet, tile and everything else, that is why it stinks

I could suggest you sprinkle baking soda on the carpets to absorb the smell of smoke. Leave it for a few hours and vacuum it right after .

Charcoal is also an odor-absorbent . Try placing an activated charcoal in your home to reduce any unwanted smell like such as cigarette smoke .

Do not use any air freshener for they simply cover up the smell temporarily and add more chemical irritants to the air. :slight_smile:

I agree with the guys that say move on to another house. The thought of seeing the tar and nicotine dripping on the coils? OMG, nasty…you will NEVER get that crap outta that house! No matter what you do, you can mask the smell all you want. I got it… sell it to a fellow smoker!

The best part about being a home inspector is you don’t have to come up with the solution to the problem. You are a problem finder. That’s it. If I get questions and don’t know the answer, I just say “I don’t know”.

So you quit going to restaurants because people used to smoke in them, right?