So. Cal. Commercial Training Course

Join us July 24th & 25th for a fabulous two-day commercial seminar.

We all know that commercial clients are far less troublesome than residential ones and that commercial inspections generate far greater incomes. Don’t doubt this, and don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn first-hand from a paramount inspector, InterNACHI’s Education Director Gerry Beaumont, who has given sold-out seminars to inspectors across the United States and Canada. He is not only a master of his craft but a pleasure to listen to and learn from. We are lucky indeed to have him at this, CalNACHI’s inaugral seminar. Come and learn from him and have fun with us at the luxurious Marriot Hotel, across from the Burbank/Bob Hope Airport.

The cost which covers 2-days courses and refreshments is:
$295.00 for CalNACHI & InterNACHI members
$350.00 for non-members

We also have some great specials, and give-away surprises at the event.

Check out the details: http://www.calnachi.org/id105.html

Hi to all,

This event is going to be something else, Keith and I have been wanting to do this for a very long time.

Please see the attched course outline or check out the details on the CaliNACHI site here: http://www.calnachi.org/id105.html

The cost of this course is too cheap concidering the cost of venues and travel in and to California, but CALNACHI is dedicated to bringing some good training to the west coast.

I look forward to seeing many “left coast” friends there.

Regards

Gerry
Attached Files

2 Day Commercial Inspection Course.pdf (46.7 KB, 0 views)

Gerry,
Anything in the near future for Atlanta?

Hi Michael, no not at present, both Joe F and myself have done commercial training in Atlanta in the last year or so. Look for an anouncement about a great 3 day class in Orlando FL covering commercial and some other good stuff. :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Thanks Gerry

Hi to all,

Just a reminder that we have a few places left (5 places I think) for the Los Angeles class on the 24th & 25th.

Regards

Gerry