So true it is of a generation past

6 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

So simple, yet so fun.

7 Likes

I had that exact same set. Should have kept and saved some of my Hot Wheel cars. Some of them of bringing a pretty penny these days.

3 Likes

As a small child if I had a tooth ache, believe it or not, my mom would rub my gums with booze.

8 Likes

…my mom took amphetamines or “diet pills” to keep her weight down while she was pregnant with me. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Im leaving that one alone because it is just too easy… :wink:

7 Likes

Oh, yeah, Mark! :+1: It is a wonder we didn’t kill ourselves…man, it was fun!

3 Likes

1==

7 Likes

Must be a Yankee thing Larry. We Southerners were still ringing doorbells and running in the wintertime… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Did you happen to light something on fire on the porch before you ran? LOL!

1==

5 Likes

IMG_7578
Yup, it’s a Yankees thing!

3 Likes

Celebrated my daughter’s birthday up north yesterday and someone brought this copy of a look back in time for that year.
Matched up with what I remembered.

5 Likes

Kids aren’t any smarter. 18 year old lost at sea after jumping off a Bermuda cruise ship on a DARE.

1 Like

5 Likes

The kid in the circle probably jumped up an climbed back up where he fell from.

2 Likes

I’m thinking he’s on a high swing… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I remember “long jumping/luanching” off the swing over the chain link fence at our church playground. It was a risky maneuver that didn’t always end well.

2 Likes

And now they have replaced recess with satanic pedo drag queen story book strip show time. They are trying to normalize pedos, child abuse and santanic BS because they are guilty of it and the truth is coming out.

2 Likes