Software for reports

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

To all that would be interested in buying word as a stand alone product for your inspection reports I have found the works suite 2002 to be an excellent choice. The cost from places like Staples is around $90 plus the tax. The full retail stand alone version costs about $300 making this a really good buy. You can simply install the works suite and word. After you activate the product you simply uninstall the works suite part and you have the complete version of word for about 1/3 of the cost. This suite also has streets and trips which is helpful getting you where you want to go. If anyone has any question please feel free to fire away.

Joe Myers

A & N Inspections, Inc.

http://anii.biz

Originally Posted By: jremas

So far Inspectit software works ok & you can pay as you go at about $6. per report. Cheaper than any reporting forms I can find. No initial fees. It works within Word & you can edit as you like. Very nice.

Hey Jeff,

If I send you over $6 will you show me how to use one of those reports?

Am I understanding you correctly when you stated you need word to use that type report?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jremas

Joe, I would love to help you but I cannot. Just go on Inspectit.com and have them send you a copy of the software. It comes with 5 free reports and it is free. You can choose from Report-Pro and Report-Plus, look at the samples of both to decide which one you will like. The first time you buy reports, you must purchase 25 of them at $150. After that, you can buy in lots of 10 for $6. When you need more reports, you download them and they are hidden somewhere in your computer. So there is no way that I can send you one of them. If you check out the website and order the free CDs for both Report-Pro and Report-Plus, you will get all the information you need. That is why I can’t help you, although I would like to. By the way, I just started my marketing campaign and have not had anything scheduled yet.

Jeff,

I am willing to bet that I can find it, look at it and put it back and no one would even know it. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) Most likely is what you have is a registration entry that tells the computer how many you have left. The actual template is most likely in the software which is stored on your computer.

BTW...it takes a while till everyone gets to know your name and company. Hang in there...don't get discouraged. If you are feeling down...look me up...I always have some pretty good stories to tell. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Joe Myers