Something is working

I just Googled Thermography Oklahoma and low and behold there I was # 1 on the first page. I also googled Thermography Texas and only found one HI company on the first page out of Houston.

Nice site Charley! Looks like you have your market cornered:)
Randy

I just Googled Thermography Oklahoma and low and behold there I was # 1 on the first page.

We have found our clients know what infrared stands for but I doubt any of them have ever googled Thermography. Hope you haven’t forgot the uneducated clients.

Googled: infrared inspections oklahoma
Home & Commercial Inspection: S.W. Oklahoma(OK) & N .Texas(TX) - 11:57amYukon, Mustang, Altus, Oklahoma(OK) and Wichita Falls, Texas(TX)

Take care and have fun

Doug Wall
www.radonmoldhelp.com
www.naplesmoldinspection.com

[quote=Doug Wall]
I just Googled Thermography Oklahoma and low and behold there I was # 1 on the first page.

We have found our clients know what infrared stands for but I doubt any of them have ever googled Thermography. Hope you haven’t forgot the uneducated clients.

Googled: infrared inspections oklahoma
Home & Commercial Inspection: S.W. Oklahoma(OK) & N .Texas(TX) - 11:57amYukon, Mustang, Altus, Oklahoma(OK) and Wichita Falls, Texas(TX)

Take care and have fun

No I sure did not I **Googled Infrared Imaging Oklahoma **and was # 5 on the first page no other Hi companies were listed.

No I did not forget I googled Infrared Imaging Oklahoma and was #5 on the first page for those search words no other HI company listed

I don’t know what I am doing but I am going to keep doing it.

Yesterday I was at # 5 on googles 1st page today I have jumped to 2nd place between infrared Bioposy and Professional equipment. Actually I show up two places the second one being from a link to John M’s page but that one was way back on the 3 rd page

“Thermal Imaging” is used most often.
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal