Something to think about before calling it a night

If “Libtard” comes from combining the words Liberal and retard, what do you get if you combine Republican and retard?

Retard?

1 Like

Only a race-baiting idiot or a liar could draw a parallel between killing babies and interracial marriage.

“Conservatards”

“Trumptards”

“Republitards”

Funny how those of us that despises both parties don’t have a nickname…

Maybe………

“Smartards”?

1 Like

The parallel is that the previous Courts applied abortion rights, gay marriage and interracial marriage as well as other cases the same way to the Constitution. The current Court didn’t just decide that “killing babies” was wrong, they decided that how Roe was applied to the Constitution was faulty which means that every case that was applied the same way was faulty. Pandora’s box is open.

1 Like

America would probably have a hundred million more native-born citizens today, if the abortion mills had not been humming for the past 50 years. Your fetish for killing the unborn has created a threat to our national security, as the unborn are replaced daily by illegal immigrants who have no respect for American values nor the rule of law.

FB_IMG_1656250946406

You have it right. Clarence Thomas stated that “substantive Due Process” should be reconsidered. For the record, substantive due process has always been controversial.

For those that read past the headlines, here is a good article explaining this. My opinion, if these cases were reviewed and overturned then the states would have to come together and amend the constitution. This would free the people from being subjected to the whims of judicial rulings and solidify certain rights overlooked by the constitution (which is intended to be a living document)

https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/interpretation/amendment-xiv/clauses/701

1 Like

At least we have an honest Trump endorsed candidate running in Illinois.

1 Like

She misspoke and corrected herself. (Must be a racist. Obvious conclusion). eyeroll

Raise your hands if you wish that you had been aborted before birth.

40 years 50 years, let’s do it.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I couldn’t find a source that didn’t appear biased, so I paraphrased earlier.

”In 1965, the Court struck down state bans on the use of contraception by married couples on the ground that it violated their “right to privacy”[Griswold v. Connecticut]… In the wake of Griswold , the Court expanded substantive due process jurisprudence to protect a panoply of liberties, including the right of interracial couples to marry (1967), the right of unmarried individuals to use contraception (1972), the right to abortion (1973), the right to engage in intimate sexual conduct (2003), and the right of same-sex couples to marry (2015).”

1 Like

Yeah right. Easy mistake. :face_with_peeking_eye: :innocent:

And he’s not Orange…

As far as I know there is no statute of limitations on murder… I knew a girl back in New Jersey who had an abortion around '73, might have even been mine who knows, anyway now that Roe Vs. Wade is tits up should I rat her out to the feds? :thinking:

You are a wilted man…if you are are a man…

1 Like

5 Likes