Something to think about before calling it a night

Communistists? :thinking:

You’re the one who has Trump living rent-free in your head.

I have no idea why this was flagged.

But, we all know why Google is free. We are the commodity.

In someways, it reminds me of the ancestry businesses who eventually give up their DNA data to the police to catch a killer.

Good, I’ll just post it again… :rofl:

Fxxk… Ain’t Capitalism grand? :thinking:

A decade later, the story reads less like a quirk of capitalism and more like an ominous sign. Now it’s not just Target, every company is hounding you for data. And thanks to the Supreme Court’s decision to overthrow Roe v. Wade , a good chunk of the nation’s police and private citizens can go after people seeking abortions and the doctors that would serve them if there’s enough evidence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ought be an Olympic sport, no? :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Right, just like any other crime. People seem surprised that someone may be doxxed for one thing and then not the other.

For those that feel abortion is right that has been eroded, then they can get in line with 2nd Amendment advocates.

Ain’t big government grand?!

Exactly…

1 Like

2 Likes

Seems like I was late for everything the other day. Hmmm🤔

2 Likes

Y2K…Part Deux?

2 Likes

And yet, that’s exactly what Clarence Thomas did. He drew that exact parallel…in writing his opinion on Dobbs…while in an interracial marriage. How he could do that, I couldn’t begin to hypothesize. Maybe you have an insight. Is he a race-baiter or a liar?

Did you read his opinion? If you did, then you would know.

19-1392_6j37.pdf (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Wow, dense read.

I don’t see anywhere Thomas mentions Loving v. Virginia and how this is different, though.

His opinion explains how the supposed “right to abortion” has nothing to do with the Due Process Clause of the 14th amendment because, as Clarence puts it, “ The resolution of this case is thus straightforward. Because the Due Process Clause does not secure any substantive rights, it does not secure a right to abortion.

As you can see in the Loving v. Virginia wiki I posted above, the right to interracial marriage was decided upon because of the Due Process Clause from the 14th amendment. So, yea… that begs the question, does Thomas believe he has a right to marry a white woman?

Of course he doesn’t care though, it won’t ever effect him and he’ll probably be dead by the time interracial marriage ever becomes prohibited again.