Something to think about before calling it a night

2 Likes

They are essentially arguing that the new facility would be unnecessary.

The planned Trinity facility is supposed to begin production of the new ID. sedan in 2026, but those plans may now be changing. Reuters reports that current VW CEO Oliver Blume is considering pushing back the opening date to 2030, but many would not be surprised if the planned facility were abandoned altogether.

This is just like believing that Russia’s military was world class and you come to find out it’s just chickenshit all the way down… we now see America’s #1 genius Elon losing not just his bankroll but his street cred too.

The Tesla CEO’s net worth is $170 billion to $182 billion, according to estimates from Bloomberg and Forbes. That puts him just slightly ahead of the founder and CEO of the luxury goods giant LVMH, Bernard Arnault ($157 billion), in the rankings of the world’s wealthiest.

Just a year ago, while tech stocks were soaring, it was a different story for Musk. When Tesla shares peaked at around $410in November of 2021, Musk’s net worth was $340 billion, according to Bloomberg’s estimates.

At that time, the closest competitor for the title of the world’s richest person was Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, who had a fortune of roughly $200 billion.

But since then, Tesla’s stock has fallen more than 59%

Here’s the apology letter Sam Bankman-Fried sent to FTX employees: ‘When sh—y things happen to us, we all tend to make irrational decisions’

1 Like

My mom told me to make something nice to wear on Thanksgiving. I think I nailed it…

1 Like

#YE24 :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

Only an ignoramus would refuse to see how important it is to prosecute Biden and Son for their influence-peddling and racketeering.

1 Like

1 Like

They fail to mention that Epstein’s sex-for-hire empire was politically motivated, and used to blackmail politicians, judges, CEO’s and celebrities.

1 Like

How have our journalists been coerced into thinking that “conspiracy theories” should be censored? One would think they would be the champions for this type of freedom for almost every good investigative journalist starts with a “conspiracy theory”.

1 Like