Something to think about before calling it a night

Communo-Capitalism

If you ever had any doubts we live under a fascist crony capitalism system, just look how quickly the well connected influential depositors of Silicone Valley Bank received quick and decisive government action protecting their assets over a single weekend…Compared to the victims of poisoning in Palestine Ohio from a train derailment a month ago.

4 Likes

My wife is from that area and her sister lives within 10 miles from there. Her sister said that they cringe every time someone pronounces it “Palesteen” when the locals have always pronounced it as “Palestine” :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

2 Likes

Its a matter of perspective.

I guess promoting false election claims doesn’t pay the bills.

I change the TV channel approx 6-8 times daily when the annoying commercials come on

1 Like

Weakest banks in the U.S. My bank is #9 on the list.

The “war crimes” the ICC charges relate to deporting children and others living in Ukraine, to get them out of harm’s way in Russia.

Open SmartNews and read “ICC judges issue arrest warrant for Putin over war crimes in Ukraine” here: ICC judges issue arrest warrant for Putin over war crimes in Ukraine | Reuters
To read it on the web, tap here: https://l.smartnews.com/p-oD7cf/hx5WLQ

Or to say it another way, red states are passing laws to reverse the deaths and other damage to the American culture that has been inflicted by the blue states over the past 50 years.

Guess who ain’t gettin’ arrested Tuesday? :thinking:

Is now the time for all good MAGA’s to set up a Trump Confederacy in exile, I’m sure that Russia or North Korea would welcome all you folks with open arms. :rofl:

As if the alternative is not a fascist crony capitalist, military industrial, big pharma feeding confederacy of its own.

1 Like

So does this mean dairy queen is woke? LOL

3 Likes