Looking for CA sop for HI anyone know if there is one and if so where I can get a copy??? Thanks for the help!


California has no licensing or state SOP. Use your associations. Greg listed CREIA’s, you could also use InterNACHI’s or CalNACHI’s :

not looking for creia…looking to see if theres an sop put out by the state???

thanks for the info i knew there was no licensing here in cal was not sure on an sop or not. thanks

No problem.

They’re all going to be about 98% the same anyways.

very true…ill stick with nachi

Residential SOP:
Commercial SOP: