South Western Ontario Chapter Meeting

**NACHI SWO Chapter Meeting
****The South Western Ontario Chapter Of NACHI will be holding it’s next Meeting On March 18 2006

**[size=2]We are pleased to announce that we have been able to secure the commitment from a number of speakers that will make this an event for all NACHI members able to attend.

Kelly Brownell
Kelly will be giving us an extensive look at inspecting log homes.
Kelly was very well received at the NACHI Convention in Orlando Florida in February. He has written a course on the inspecting of log structures which will be offered as and advanced course for all home inspectors who would like to offer this service to their clients. We are going to get a preview of what the course will entail and suggest the 3 hours he will be speaking to us will be well worth the time involved.
He will be starting us off at 9:00 am.

Following Kelly’s talk we will break for lunch.

In the afternoon I am pleased to announce that we have 3 additional speakers that have committed to being there.

First of all Mr. Nick Gromiko, the founder of NACHI will be there and if you haven’t had the opportunity to hear him speak you are in for a treat. Nick will be speaking to us on marketing your business and how to increase you fees and get more business.

Carlos Bauta of Intergrated Business Solutions will be there and will talk to the attendees on “The Power Of Wow”
I had the opportunity to listen to his talk and can guarantee the information his company is offering will leave you with a lot of things to think about when operating your business as a professional.

Jamie McDonnell of Pro Lab will also speak to the group on what Pro Lab is going to be doing for Canadian inspectors. There are some interesting things coming down the pike for us, here in Canada.

After much negotiation I have been able to secure the services of Bob Brown to speak to us about InterNachi and what this means for the Canadian Nachi Members.

The meeting will be held at the **Northridge Golf Club **in Brantford Ontario

We will be serving a continental breakfast from 8:00 am and will be serving lunch at 12:00. The menue has yet to be decided but we will keep you updated.
This meeting is open to all interested parties and you do not have to be a NACHI member to attend.All are welcome.

Please RSVP to acissbrant@aol.com

Brought to you by;
The steering committee of the Southwestern Ontario Chapter on the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Stay tuned for more information.
Larry Ewens

[/size]

Hi Larry!

I will see you on the 18’th. Don’t forget to post directions because we might get lost driving through Toronto.
( If the meeting ends at 6:00 P.M. we might be home before 2:30 A.M. this time!)

http://www.nachi.org/swochapter15.htm

Larry count me in

I see that you did as I suggested and you are still tuned in. I thank you for that so,
Directions
From Hwy 403, exit King George Rd. which is Hwy 24 north. Proceed North on King George to Powerline Rd. Turn left on powerline and you will see the Golf course on the left not far down the road. Turn left on Balmoral Dr and the entrance to the golf club is the first driveway on the left.

If you are coming from the Kitchener area, take Hwy 24 south and just before you enter the city of Brantford you will come to Powerline Rd. Turn Right and follow the above directions.

I will see you all there as this is going to be a very interesting day for all home inspectors in the surrounding area.

We still haven’t got the menu sorted out but we were thinking a breakfast buffet at 08:00 might be nice rather than just continental style.
Stay Tuned
Larry

Those comming from a long way might not want the breakfast .
What time do you expect to start ,8;30 or 9;00.
Have you any idea what time it will end.
Roy sr.

We will be arriving at 08:00 or before to set up and breakfast will be served from 08:00 on. The first speaker will be starting at 09:00.
Kelly Brownell will be first up.
Larry

Roy
I should have added this to the last post. We should be all done by 5:00.
Larry

Count me in too. Larry. I’m looking forward to this. Norm

Mmmmmmmmmm Breakfast Buffet Mmmmmmmmmmm!

homer.gif

[quote=gluck]

Great picture Geo looks just like you …Roy sr

Larry

Put me down for it too. See you on March 18

Bob, sit with me there.

Will do Nick.

Wow,

Looks like a great meeting for me to consider attending. Hope to see you all there.

Hope to see you too John!

duke.jpg

Uncle John
I will look forward to you being there.
Larry

Larry, Chuck here. Will be at the meeting and I believe that I will be bringing a couple guys looking to join. See you then. :smiley: </IMG>

Good deal Chuck
I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger, so, I am sorry I have not been able to get back to you.
Larry

Larry, we’re seeing all sorts of action on this meeting on our end. Many RSVP’s yet?