South Western Ontario Chapter Meeting

Nick
So far I have about 20 RSVP’s for the meeting, but that is only on this pc. I can’t access my other 'puter as I just moved and do not have internet access as of yet. I am online at Bob’s office to be able to post.
I should have a final count tonite or tomorrow.
Larry

Larry,
I’ll be attending as well, see you Saturday.
Wolf

I will be there.

O.K. We went to Florida and by luck took in the Log Home Class, very good job by Kelly Brownell by the way, so we go home and bang :o I get a call for a home inspection on a log home, now what, well I call up Kelly and we chat and he sends me some info and with the help of the knowledge from the class we do the inspection and the clients are very happy, we are going to the meeting on Sat. and looking forward to hearing Kelly again, as I know I did not retain all the info he talked about in Florida and on the phone. The clients of the log home inspection and even the agent may be showing up. I will tell you this much it is worth the time if you can make it!!! Thanx Kelly!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Chuck,
Glad to hear all went well for you!! You are quite welcome…anytime.
see you Saturday

Larry sorry say I now will not be able to attend on sat. looks like I’M working all weekend.Inspections both Sat. and Sun.

I finally got a price on the victual portion of the meeting on Saturday.
For those of you coming for breakfast and lunch the cost is $25.00
For those attending in the afternoon only the cost is $15.00 for lunch.

As a footnote:
It seems that we are adding speakers all the time so the meeting should be very informative.
I hope to see a whole bunch of people there but so far I only have 25 confirmed for breakfast.
We are going with a buffet breakfast of
Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, homefries, toast, pastries and coffee/tea.
There will also be juices, water, and coffee/tea available throughout the day.

We have decided to have a cash bar available after 3:00 for those of us who wish to imbibe.
See you all Saturday.

Larry

I’m in Toronto. See ya tomorrow.