Space Coast Chapter of NACHI meeting in Cocoa, FL on March 11.

http://www.nachi.org/spacecoastchapter.htm

Hi to all,

way to go Greg, sorry I am out of state on the 11th, I’ll be at the next one for sure.

BTW, space coast, planet NACHI … coincedence? … I think not!

Regards

Gerry

This chapter will serve members from Brevard, Indian River and Volusia Counties.

We will meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month.

The chapter goals are to increase market share for members and provide education that is second to none.

To make this work I need your help. This can not be done by one person.

Did somebody say spaceghost?:smiley:

sgflying2.jpg

Ah the “Space Coast”! Aunt Cat fish. Norwood’s. P.J’s. J.B’s Fish Camp. Down the Hatch!
If you need a guest speaker I am available at very reasonable rates ( in Canadian dollars too!)

Send in your rsvp.

I got the projector out last night to make sure that it still works.

Alesia said that we would never have to go to the movie theater again. She watched movies till 1 am.

Greg, count on me being there…let me know what you need.

Only a week to go. We have some empty seats to fill. Come out to get the latests info on Florida NACHI. Carl might even bring his big wad of cash.

:shock: Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey Carl,

We can have a card game after the meeting.

I will have been out fishing all day on a charter boat and there is a good chance I may have had a beer or 2, so I don’t think I will be up for that. Some other time defiantly.

Glad to hear that you are putting that money to good use. It is just as well I would not want to go up against someone that has so much luck. See you next week.