Spectora Price Increase

(Joshua LeBeau) #1

Kind of disappointed that they are raising the price on June 15. :frowning: How much, i have not seen. At least I am grandfathered in.

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #2

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Nothing personal Josh, but most of us non-users saw this coming from a mile away. You guys over pay as it is. Now you are being legally raped!

JMHO!!

(Jason Ramey) #3

I’m new to the software, but for my $60ish a month, I feel its a good value. The staff are on point with questions, the instant notifications, emails to clients/realtors, easily modifiable, etc. Not a fan boy yet, but definitely impressed with what they have so far.

just my $0.02

(Stephen W. Stanczyk, WA License #221) #4

So if you make it 3 years, unlike many new inspectors, you will have paid $2484 for software. After 10 years, your monthly software payments will have added up to… $8,280. EIGHT THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS. And that is with no further increases. :roll:

(Christopher Currins, CMI) #5

What A Deal!! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Joshua LeBeau) #6

So Chris you’ve been an InterNACHI member since '07 or $6,600 dollars later.
Steve, $7,700 dollars later.
And Jeff, $6,600 dollars later as well.

I don’t “Need” InterNACHI to make money, I like it for the knowledge.

Spectora has made me money. It has steered several agents my way because they like the style and layout.

.7% cost of my income last month. I’ll keep it.

Peace!
Josh

1 Like
(Stephen W. Stanczyk, WA License #221) #7

Of course your figures are way off. Because you haven’t been around to know what prices we pay as members. I only pay $289 per year since I was grandfathered in. Since I retired this year, I have been converted to a life time member with no dues. JJ and Chris pay the same $289.

But that doesn’t matter because you are trying to compare apples and oranges to make your point. Software is a commodity. Membership in any organization is not. This is something you should be attempting to persuade your price shopping clients, that we are a service not a commodity that can be purchased for the lowest price.

As for any software steering agents your way, I will simply call BS. They don’t give a rats patootie and the chances of even 1 agent telling you that in your very short time as an inspector is somewhere between slim and none. No need to BS everyone in an attempt to make your point.

1 Like
(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #8

https://images.freeimages.com/images/premium/large-thumbs/2189/21897517-check-mark.jpg

(Christopher Currins, CMI) #9

What Steve said. Joshua your numbers and argument are Way off. The education courses alone more than pay for themselves with internachi membership. But if it makes you feel better…:twisted:

(James R. Szczesny) #10

and if you have a multi inspector company wholly moley

(Bob Clark, CMI) #11

Did any of you guys use ISN? What is the cost of that a month?

(Stephen W. Stanczyk, WA License #221) #12

That was before the recent price increase taking the cost to $1000 per year. :roll: