Spectoscope

Originally Posted By: Robert Alexander
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

OK, I would like to find out more information on your spectoscope. Any specs, more pics of it being used in action, etc.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: ltrower

Chris,

Is this something that you could attach a light to it as well so you could do crawl spaces that are hard to get to as well as attics that you can't get around in?

Lee Trower

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Bob Francis:

Today I shipped you another section clamp, the ball swivel, and the male univeral camera thread.

Sorry these were lost.

Nick

Note to the rest of you: US/Canadian customs thought the Spectoscope was some sort of rocket launcher and took apart the one I shipped Bob.

Originally Posted By: rfrancis

Thanks Nick

I hope it comes all together and that there are no problems.

I feel sorry that we all have to live in fear as to what is happening in our world and that we cannot have things shipped with out being takin apart and examined but in the intrests of safety which over rules all it is a small price to pay.

I can see my neighbors now as I test it out boy am I going to have fun.

--
Bob Francis
Shamrock Home Inspections Inc
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Originally Posted By: rking

Bob,

Watch out for the big black cars slowing down in front of your house after you have begun to test your apparatus ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Let us all know how it works, roofs are getting a little slippery around here these days!

--
Muskoka Home Inspections
"Wisdom is the Anticipation of the Consequences"
Steering Committee Member At Large

Robert

So far works great a little cold on the hands this time of year. Neighbors have always thought I was a little off to begin with. It sure is fun using it I hooked up a digtal camera in video mode walk slowly around house ( watch out for the hydro wires) show client write in report client shown video via spectoscope the end. So far no one has come to take me away but the neighbors are all keeping their curtains drawn ( just kidding).

--
Bob Francis
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Originally Posted By: mpatton

I have yet to see what the price is or have is missed it somewhere?

icon_question.gif

Michael Patton

AA Home Inspection

Serving Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net

You might want to ask Nick as in Canadian dollars it comes out different and also customs up here took it apart. Well worth the investment in my view for what its worth

Bob Francis

Toronto, Ontario Canada