how do i go about getting a sponser, needed for Texas license


The rules for licensing can be found here http://www.trec.texas.gov/inspector/default.asp . A sponsor is only needed if you are planning to start with Apprentice and Inspector level licensing. Also on that page is a link to the left “Find A Qualified Sponsor”.

Where are you located?