Sponsor Needed Immediately: Pediatric Cancer

Revision:

After conversations with the GGFCC rep, we figured out how we are launching the application to help in raising money for GGFCC, cancer research, and family relief.

http://locallava.com

It’s built, ready to rumble, and very cool.

Sponsorships are now EXCLUSIVE per industry per metro area. The sponsor ship fee is $100 semi-annually. Additionally, 50% of all income generated from the Local Lava web-app will be granted to GGFCC while the other 50% will be applied to operations and administration.

This is a MASSIVE project, and I hope you guys will consider participating. It’s a very big deal and a history-making event. First of a kind.

Thanks.

Any InterNACHI member who participates…

I will graphically customize any one of our website platforms for you at no cost and load it to our production server for you to work on. OR, I will provide you with copywriting service for your existing website.

If you DO NOT need either service right now, then your sponsorship of the initiative counts as a voucher.

Here’s what is included for websites:

• hosting on our production server until your website is complete
  • full theme customization (graphics, font styles, images)
  • insertion of your promotion video (if applicable)
  • insertion of up to 21 damaged and defect images in the photo gallery
  • embedding your inspection report and agreement into Google Document Viewer
  • customizing your in-site SEO meta data, Schema, and Open Graph Protocol
  • customizing your website navigation
  • implementing a sitemap
  • transferring your completed website to a host of your choice

This DOES NOT include transferring any content from you old website to your new website. Also, I reserve the right to cancel, or delay, this offer if I get too buried in work.

See the revision above.

Thank you Matthew Rivera (Long Island, NY) and Paul Schwartz (Lawrenceburg, IN) for supporting pediatric cancer research and relief!