Square D offers free toll free number for questions

Originally Posted By: jtedesco
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

www.nema.org

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant

www.nachi.org/tedescobook.htm

Originally Posted By: Jay Moge

good info Joe. thanks. and i just wanted to get this tread off of the “…not been answered” list. icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: tallen

jtedesco wrote:
Square D offers free toll free number for questions concerning flooded electrical systems.

http://www.nema.org/media/ind/20050902b.cfm

Square D is also emphasizing the importance for home and business owners to have qualified electrical contractors or distributors inspect damage, perform necessary repairs, and provide other technical support.

Don't worry about them nay sayers. I like your info as do many other commited Home Inspectors. Keep up the good work Mr. Tedesoe. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

However, if you make me quote code one more time I am revoking your privalage to do so.!!

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: lkage

tallen wrote:
jtedesco wrote:
Square D offers free toll free number for questions concerning flooded electrical systems.

http://www.nema.org/media/ind/20050902b.cfm

Square D is also emphasizing the importance for home and business owners to have qualified electrical contractors or distributors inspect damage, perform necessary repairs, and provide other technical support.

Don't worry about them nay sayers. I like your info as do many other commited Home Inspectors. Keep up the good work Mr. Tedesoe. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

However, if you make me quote code one more time I am revoking your privalage to do so.!!

Hey!...well I was committed once but they let me out. But yes I like Mr. Tedesco's info too.

--
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Galileo Galilei

the thank you was sincere. info is good and usefull. the other comment was in jest. sorry if it came off as smart a$$. not intended to. i just don’t like to see unanswered posts. makes them look unapreaciated when there not. icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: jtedesco

No problem…

Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant

www.nachi.org/tedescobook.htm

Originally Posted By: Greg Fretwell

I think some informational posts do not require a reply to be useful.

no you’re right. but I could reply in gratitiude of the effort in posting none the less. just trying to be appreaciative. no harm, no foul. all is good. icon_cool.gif