Stop the Hooper/Inspection Depot Assault on NACHI Members

Originally Posted By: jbushart
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

jburkeson wrote:
jfarsetta wrote:
Joe B

Jim Bushart is not an officer in the association known as NACHI. Nor is an officer in the corporation known as, or doing business as, NACHI.

You are off base, and off-topic.

You can share that information with my lawyer when you are deposed. Bushart is on the Legislative Committee and Ethics Committee, we'll let let those who are trained in the law determine who and who is not an officer of NACHI.

I hope this isn't another one of your bs stories, Joe, like being a licensed electrical contractor or anything like that. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

jbushart wrote:
jburkeson wrote:
jfarsetta wrote:
Joe B

Jim Bushart is not an officer in the association known as NACHI. Nor is an officer in the corporation known as, or doing business as, NACHI.

You are off base, and off-topic.

You can share that information with my lawyer when you are deposed. Bushart is on the Legislative Committee and Ethics Committee, we'll let let those who are trained in the law determine who and who is not an officer of NACHI.

I hope this isn't another one of your bs stories, Joe, like being a licensed electrical contractor or anything like that. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

When the time comes you and your fellow NACHI officers had better be able to prove that I am a felony criminal or be prepared to pay the price. You can't destroy an honest law-abiding man's business and reputation in society add walk away Scott free. If this erroneous information were to influence the public not to use my services, you and NACHI would be directly responsible for my losses. So it really doesn't matter one way or the other about what I said, this time we are strictly talking about what you said and the fact you said it while representing NACHI in a position of authority. We will see just how much support you have among your fellow NACHI officers when they are held responsible for your actions there Captain NACHI.

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Joe,

It will be interesting to see how you will prove that anyone caused more damage to you than yourself.
![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

http://www.ivanhoffman.com/defamation.html

http://www.ivanhoffman.com/defamationinternet.html

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

. Malicious intent, it is called. Now, since your reputation on this board is one of a liar who has fabricated his qualifications and has been relieved of an elected position for a “breach of trust”, I would think that an arrest would help improve your image. At best, I think you broke even.

Fifth, you need to show damages and those damages would have to be distinguished between all of the other reasons that a rationale person would have not to hire you to inspect a home. In other words, is it the fact you were arrested - period - or the fact that it was a felony that kept someone from hiring you. "Misdemeanors are okay,"says Mrs. Johnson, "but I want no felons in my crawlspace."

Sixth, you made a veiled threat regarding a handgun and your being able to carry it in my state. It is copied on this thread. A reasonable person could conclude that you meant that as a threat, since you offered no other explanation.

Seventh, you are frankly a squat, loud mouthed, low self esteemed punk who got caught with his penis in the pie and now you are looking for a way out. Like I said, take your shot...but make it a good one. The second one belongs to me. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif This is the most ridiculous bull I have ever read. icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Waaa. Waaaa. Waaaa. I'm going to sue. I'm going to sue. I'm telling my mommmy. My daddy is bigger than your daddy. Big deal so is my mommy.

You idiots need to get a life and stop with your continuous jabs and stabs and whatever you want to call it.

Jim Bushart - This is enough of your Bull. Please Stop.
Joe Burkeson - This is enough of your Bull. Please Stop.

Leave Nachi and the members out of your little girlie skirmishes. Jim I have no idea what your intent is but I think your headhunting or witchhunting should cease.

Joe Burkeson I have no idea what your intent is other than to defame NACHI and its ideals. Your headhunting or witchhunting should cease.

I have seen better cat fights than this. Oh by the way....

Joe BURKESON for NACHI VP... Joe, You need a campaign manager, I'm available.

JOE BURKESON FOR NACHI VP ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

jhagarty wrote:

What do you think?

--

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

jburkeson wrote:
jhagarty wrote:

What do you think?

Good Question. Yea Joe H. What do you Think?

jbushart wrote:
Like I said, take your shot...but make it a good one. The second one belongs to me. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I think that Clint Eastwood would be proud of that one one right there. That's better than "go ahead Punk, make my day:

--
Inspection Nirvana!

jbowman wrote:
jburkeson wrote:
jhagarty wrote:

What do you think?

Good Question. Yea Joe H. What do you Think?

John:

The Opinion that matters is of those listed in "Staff" positions with NACHI.

--
Joseph Hagarty

No. The opinion that matters is those that think Burkeson is full of sh!t.

Inspection Nirvana!

jonofrey wrote:
jbushart wrote:
Like I said, take your shot...but make it a good one. The second one belongs to me. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

I think that Clint Eastwood would be proud of that one one right there. That's better than "go ahead Punk, make my day:

Clint had some good ones.

"You feel lucky, punk?"

--

www.monachi.org

jhagarty wrote:

Are you worried. I'm not. Why should I worry about something that may have or may not have been posted on another bb.

Are you still considered "staff" as past-president? Aren't you included on many staff emails? I seem to remember seeing you on some of them.

jbowman wrote:
: Jim I have no idea what your intent is

John, perhaps Burkeson can explain it to you. He and his attorney (who takes his calls on the first ring at 9:00 p.m.) have already determined what it is and how to prove it in a court of law. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Okay, I'm done. Good night.

--

www.monachi.org

jonofrey wrote:
No. The opinion that matters is those that think Burkeson is full of sh!t.

John, I don't mean to ignore you.

John Onofrey for NACHI VP. John you need a campaign manager, I'm available. I can be counted on to work strictly for one candidate.

JOHN ONOFREY FOR NACHI VP. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

(Sorry, Big John, just had to do it).

jbowman wrote:
jhagarty wrote:

Are you worried. I'm not. Why should I worry about something that may have or may not have been posted on another bb.

Are you still considered "staff" as past-president? Aren't you included on many staff emails? I seem to remember seeing you on some of them.

Joe H.,

I know you don't appreciate me posting the H6 thread with you in it and all, but not even you can think there is any merit to this silliness. As bad as some people might want to think there is something here, Burkeson has yet to even dispute the statement as fact or ask that it be retracted. He's just hot because he made a fool of himself.

--

www.monachi.org

jbushart wrote:
Like I said, take your shot...but make it a good one. The second one belongs to me.

What is your next threat, sending your cousin over to break my legs?

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

jbowman wrote:

Are you still considered "staff" as past-president?

Not that I am aware of. I resigned from my position as President. I also received a copy of the Corporate minutes when the Change was completed and recorded.

jbowman wrote:

Aren't you included on many staff emails? I seem to remember seeing you on some of them.

John:

You remember seeing me included in emails that you told someone else you never received? How could that be?

--
Joseph Hagarty

jhagarty wrote:
jbowman wrote:

Not that I am aware of. I resigned from my position as President. I also received a copy of the Corporate minutes when the Change was completed and recorded.

jbowman wrote:

Aren't you included on many staff emails? I seem to remember seeing you on some of them.

John:

You remember seeing me included in emails that you told someone else you never received? How could that be?

Joe,

I appreciate your opinion, it would seem to me that Bushart was speaking from a position of power and authority on NACHI's website in NACHI's behalf. We now have a MAB member and the acting Executive Director in what looks to be tacit approval of his actions.

Again, to me it seems that there is enough probable cause for someone to at least review the evidence. Either I am a felony criminal as Mr. Bushart contends in his written document, or I am not, and both my good name has been impinged and Mr. Bushart is guilty of what appears to be libel.

The real big question is did he make these statements an James Bushart citizen, or James Bushart NACHI joint committee person acting as an agent/officer of NACHI? We have a court system to answer these gray areas and make judgments. Thanks in advance for any help.

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: evandeven

jburkeson wrote:
jhagarty wrote:
jbowman wrote:

jbowman wrote:

John:

Joe,

I appreciate your opinion, it would seem to me that Bushart was speaking from a position of power and authority on NACHI's website in NACHI's behalf. We now have a MAB member and the acting Executive Director in what looks to be tacit approval of his actions.

Again, to me it seems that there is enough probable cause for someone to at least review the evidence. Either I am a felony criminal as Mr. Bushart contends in his written document, or I am not, and both my good name has been impinged and Mr. Bushart is guilty of what appears to be libel.

The real big question is did he make these statements an James Bushart citizen, or James Bushart NACHI joint committee person acting as an agent/officer of NACHI? Thanks in advance for any help.

Or did he make it as James Bushart, NACHI Chapter President?

In any event, he has stated that Joe B. is a felon. Without any proof, that is a slanderous remark and I am sure, a violation of this orgs CoE.

Is anything going to be done? Probably not and that undermines, even further, the "credibility" of this organization.

--
Eric Van De Ven
Owner/Inspector
Magnum Inspections Inc.
I get paid to be suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about!
www.magnuminspections.com