Structural Evaluation at Your Fingertips

I had a mold inspection early this morning and my afternoon inspection got postponed because of utilities not getting turned on. I had to spend the afternoon in the pool!!:cool:

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Heh heh.
As far as the plumbing goes the gaskets often dry out and then some goof slams the water into it.
My past plumbing experience shows you need to open the faucets and turn those valves slowly, so it may someone else’s fault.

What a stinking mess Linas, hope no one was living in there.

I have pics of the lines getting blown out and anti-freeze added to all drains. The problem is someone turned off the heat, I think it was the contractor that lost the house.

No one was living in that apartment Marcel, but there were people in the unit above that one. It wasn’t in the ritzy part of Chicago.:stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t imagine it would be Linas with the looks of those pictures. :slight_smile:

Hey Bob, may you and Linas could partner and each have a designated part of Chicago. :mrgreen::wink:

Interesting Marcel, Thanx for posting. I see you have added link to their site for foundations on your site, you gonna do it for frame, etc.? If they use your link to go straight to them how are you going to verify it’s your lead for the 25% -40% diferential?

I don’t think there are any in this area Joe. If there is, the geographic area will decide. But nothing is moving right now.
Good point though, and I might change it when I add the other.
There is a bunch of stuff I need to add, just time and peace of mind I need to do it.

Yeh, but actually it may be a good thing. Can’t hurt to have, Marcel. I feel comfortable for pics as you said w/ past experience. Here for me it would be for slabs and frame. Keep me up dated buddy. Thanx