Structure Course Sept 29th

ALL,

Keep in mind that ALL this ceaseless posturing and bickering is in an open public forum for anyone who googles our names to find.

Ya, it looks really good … NACHI members are a bunch of children

Real professionals… Certified lunatics…

It will never end…false assumptions, rumors, lies and egos…

We all pay for it…

LETS END THIS NOW PLEASE!

I think it has already ended Pat, but don’t try to end it with words like “false assumptions, rumors, lies, egos and certified lunatics”. Many people have more than just a clue what the problem is and you can be sure that it will be addressed a more appropriate forum in due time. Self rightious indignation, name calling and ‘get the last word-itis’ won’t solve it either.

Will,

This point I have to really clarify again:

1. When a course by one of these nationally known NACHI instructors was given, recently, even though it was put on by the Chicago Chapter (who provided the venue and did all the leg work), the so-called “state” chapter took all the revenue. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The lesson to be learned? It would be nice if the Illinois state chapter contributed as well as it takes. Given its top leadership, this is unlikely.

My duel roles in the Chicago chapter and Illinois State chapter lead to this.
I did NOT make it clear the the Chicago Chapter that this WAS a State chapter sponsored event. I take full responsibility for that and regret not making it clear before hand. Its was not a scam as some believe. The State chapter did work to bring Gerry B in this area. The cross over came with the location the event was held and my role as Chicago Chapter Ed coordinator. The confusion was wholly my fault not a scheme to take all the revenue".

“This does NOT include Pat Bolliger. Pat is a hard working stand up guy and not involved with this situation).”

I am a director with the Illinois State chapter, Yes, I do get involved. I am committed to help with education events as directors should be yet when the ISC gets slammed as not a real chapter I take offense:
See NACHI’s definition of Chapters. Any virtual chapter that currently exists would also be “questionable”. Do I know everything that every director should know? No, I do not. If another director wants to put on a event in there area , they can. I don’t need to get involved in all the details for other areas. If the chapter works to bring an event into my area (Mid-Illinois) I do get involved.

"A chapter can be an INFORMAL Chapter and meeting (nothing more than a named NACHI meeting where attendees are charged for the cost of the room and food) "

Mr. Decker spoke for himself. Ken and I talked. Dave will play nice now. Everyone is happy.

Nuff said, and take it off line from now on, please.

Event Canceled

Due to a lack of interested