Sunday Work...anyone?

How many times a year do you get called to do an Inspection on a Sunday or a Holiday or do you even keep your phone on, on the weekends? Just curious.

24-7 If I had to. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I charge $50 extra for Saturday’s and holidays. Certain holidays I would not work, like July 4th, to be with my family. I would not hesitate to work on Labor day, MLK’s birthday, etc. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving are religious holidays and I would never work then. I would never consider working on the Lord’s day either (that’s Sunday for those of you in California).

7 days a week.
I am like the guy walking into a seven eleven. The clerk was locking the door. Guy says “Your sign says you are open 24 hours!”

“Yeah, but not in a row!”

Never on the Major holidays. Only an occasional Sunday, and then I charge $100 extra, and that goes to the wife for shopping (keeps me from getting divorced).

I do inspections when ever I’m in town, 7 days a week, any time of day.

I scheduled an inspection at 1:30 in the morning a couple weeks ago, the guy was so astonished I answered the phone he didn’t even ask me for a price until the morning (when the sun come up) after already scheduling it…:smiley: …I inspected it that day…:smiley:

Love it…:smiley:

So there are no Jewish people in the other 49 states?

I’m available by phone 24/7, including, as I like to say, “all weekends, major holidays, and major sporting events.” I’ve done inspections/assessments every weekend for over six years now. The earliest was 5:00 a.m., and the latest was 10:00 p.m. I have gotten many calls between 7:00 p.m. (when my competition closes down) and 8:00 a.m. (when my competition opens up). That could be why much of my competition isn’t in business anymore. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

*L’Shana Tova :smiley: *