Super Bowl Bets Anyone?

What a 4th and goal play. Woohoo!!!

Well, it’s halftime. 22 - 12, for me. Give up?

Congratulations Eagles!!! No Brady Miracle this year

It was nice of you to take good care of my $200 from the last Super Bowl. I’ll take that back now. I think that next year we should just “Cut to the Chase” and make a $500 bet, providing we are good with the terms.

My PayPal address is; Eric@a1certifiedhomeinspections.com

Many thanks, and until next year…

What a strange game:( I just sent your money Eric.

Jim

One of the better Super Bowls. Right down to the last seconds. Decent half time show.

It was not a boring game.

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans.

Thank you Jim. Until next year… $500!!!

Right on bro, :slight_smile:

Jim

The Super Bowl’s green energy push was highlighted during a visit from U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, who inspected the stadium’s main electrical entry room.

“People sometimes get nervous about renewable power because they’re not sure if it’s going to be reliable. The fact that renewable power can power a facility like this reliably should speak volumes about what could happen in other communities,” Granholm said.

The solar farm not only powers the current needs but also houses massive batteries to store renewable energy, ensuring a five-hour power supply even when the sun isn’t shining. This technology is seen as a key component in transitioning the U.S. power grid toward 100% clean electricity by 2035, a goal set by President Biden.

3 Likes

I feel bad for him. Can’t believe it was all a big lie.

3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

Nancy Pelosi’s gay 49er’s Vs The Swifties :thinking: :football: :moneybag:

No brainer, amirite? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’ll pass on the “super” BAAL.

You’re going to miss out on all the Taylor coverage.

1 Like

GOOD. Part of the plan. I don’t need to see satan being promoted.

Here you go Dave, just in case you missed her tonight. :wink:

4 Likes

Looks like “Satan” doesn’t she… :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like