Supplemental Income

Dear Colleague,

Currently, the Real Estate market is a challenging place to be!

With paydays far and few between, an opportunity to eliminate my telephone bills and make a residual income on a part time basis has helped supplement my earning potential as a professional property inspector. The website information below created stability for me in this challenging real estate market and I wanted to share this and encourage you too take a moment and look at what this could do for you.

Liberty International is now my VOIP provider and my hope is that when you visit this service and understand the possibility, Liberty will become yours as well. If you are unfamiliar with VOIP, it is being called the next paradigm shift in telecommunications in over 100 years by institutions such as the Wall Street Journal and former FCC chairmen Michael Powell. Essentially all our telephone service providers are switching too voice over internet protocol (VOIP) and whether you know it or not, your service will soon be supplied with this technology.

If you are like me and want to stay ahead of the game or capitalize on this opportunity, I strongly recommend you visit http://www.voipfree4life.com or call 714-706-1300 and research what this possibly could mean to you.

Thanks,
Mike Birenbaum
InterNACHI Member #07081502