Switching from Wordpress to Weebly? biggest differences?

I have always done my own website for the past 20 years and now I plan on moving to Florida next year and using WordPress is becoming more difficult. I am planing on Switching from WordPress to Weebly? anybody gone that way? biggest differences? They would say in the past that SEO was an issue… but that seams to have changed.
Thanks
John

I use Weebly. It is straightforward and easy to use. I have never used WordPress so I cannot speak to the differences. SEO is easy to write into the program.

I currently use Weebly also. IMO fairly easy to use. It has many features. And several styles to choose from. Mine could use some updating but haven’t had time. I suggest not to use the free version.

I haven’t used Wordpress so I can’t compare the two. I have used a few other formats though.

As far as SEO I’ve had no problem. If you’re changing your domain, and of course a new location, you’ll need to do a little work to get on page one

The main difference between Weebly vs WordPress is that WordPress is an open-source piece of software, while Weebly isn’t. Here’s what this means With WordPress, on the other hand, you have all the freedom in the world to customize your site and how your tools work.
Weebly is a bit simpler where as Wordpress is cheap when it comes to pricing. Check out what you wish to go for based on your requirement.