T640 cam question

I have a T640 and cant figure out how to change the screen so that only the IR image is displayed in full?%between%

photoi.JPG

[quote=“mmazza, post:1, topic:81735”]

I have a T640 and cant figure out how to change the screen so that only the IR image is displayed in full?[

Good one Marc.

I am not overly sure it is possible to make it full screen.

I will find out for you. When I still had one I never tried and don’t ever remember seeing a setting for that.

Jason Kaylor
President
AC Tool Supply
Net Zero Tools
877-207-1244
jason@netzerotools.com](“http://www.thesnellgroup.com/community/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/10/2251.photoi.JPG”)

I don’t believe there is a setting. Just the software.

Marc,

There is no way to do it. What you see is what you get. Sorry.

Jason Kaylor
President
AC Tool Supply
Net Zero Tools
877-207-1244
jason@netzerotools.com

Hello Marc,

With the programmable button set to ‘Hide Graphics’ you can press the P to toggle the scale on/off. The full 640x480 image is always shown, the areas on the side don’t cover up any of the image pixels.

If the P button does not work then you might try a firmware update. This is available on our software downloadspage: . Select ‘Camera Firmware (Thermography)’ and then ‘T6xx Series’. You could also contact our Service Center for assistance.

Jason Gagnon

Technical Support Manager

FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc.

jason.gagnon@flir.com

Hey Dale,

You will never guess what my new next door neighbors have. A 1920x1024 HD L3 Wescam system. Two of them. Both are mounted to helicopters. One short wave, one long wave. These things can target an eyeball of a human from 3 miles. Military grade stuff. The short wave one would rock for roofing scans.

Point is, these helicopters just basically sit all day long. I told them about doing roofing scans from the air and they are totally game.

I got a call from a cold storage facility on the west side that has ice on their roof…yep ice in the middle of summer, lol. They wanted an scan done via the air, so I am going to try to sell that job.

So if you get a call or any clients that want that type of inspection done I can introduce you to these guys. No body down in this part of the country does this type of stuff and no one has access to these types of IR systems. To be honest, no one in the country, except Stockton, does this type of stuff…that I am aware of. I am not sure what they are going to charge yet, but I will find out in the coming days when I go to bid this job.

Jason Kaylor
President
AC Tool Supply
Net Zero Tools
877-207-1244
jason@netzerotools.com