Take Money From Joe The Plumber

Drinking Red Bull, Bob? :p;-)

Joe Biden vs. Joe the Plumber

Hmmmm

Kinda like the Bailout, or the stimulus check.

Great in the short term , but watch out for the crash.

Biden hits the nail right on the head.

Thanks, Mike.

Sure he does.

Isn’t it amazing how, by slipping in a minor gaffe, Biden is able to get even the most conservative Republicans like you to pass on his message to others?

I’m sure he would thank you for posting this link if he knew you did.

But then…Sarah’s interviews with Katie Couric and others…have done such harm that her supporters have had to attack the media for “Gotcha” journalism.

Katie asks Sarah what newspapers and magazines she reads. Simple question. One that anyone who actually reads newspapers and magazines should be able to answer quite easily.

Sarah couldn’t name one.

Sarah looked like a freakin’ moron with drool dripping from the corner of her mouth.

According to her supporters…Katie was unfair.

19 more days.

At least she knows how many letters are in J-O-B

LOL…Gotcha, Mike. So does Biden.

Rewatch the video and then read your post.

You and Biden are thinking the same thing.

Classic.

OK 4 letters I get it. Did Biden?

I’m sure that…after someone pointed it out to him like I had to do to you…he got it, and laughed.

Now…watch McPain’sface as he is confronted with his lie. This is classic, too.

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/1awealth.jpg
“Low in transfats, high in taxes.”

I have mentioned this a couple of times here on the board. If some would just crawl out of the box and take the kool aid nipple out of their mouth for a moment and quit looking at our nations employers as the enemy. They may…nevermind…not going to happen! Anyway, the key part of what you said is “for a while”. That is all it will take!

I guess you have to laugh, then why do I feel like crying every time a political commercial comes on.

Hey is anyone else seeing a lack of local/regional politcal commercials. My friend at the local TV channel said that it was because the pres. candidates are spending so much for time that putting a local on is just bad business.

If you want to spur on our economy a real tax cut for business is the way to go.

However, too many people have been conditioned(brain washed?) into believing that their employer pays taxes without it affecting what he can pay the employee.

Do you really think you only pay 7.65% in SS taxes?

Ask anyself employed person what he pays in SS taxes and you will begin to understand.

Not the enemy

Employers are like a loved pit bull and need a leash on occasion.

Do you think Developers would build safe houses if we had no codes?

Some employers look at workers as slaves, and curse laws that force 20 minute lunch breaks in sweat shops.

And your point?

Perhaps you feel we should have SS on retirement as mana from heaven.

Perhaps you feel it should be privatized,so you could be free to invest in stocks.:slight_smile:

Oh yeah,brilliant.

Kind of hard to do when many of these corporations are outsourcing jobs left and right to China, Mexico, India, … :roll:

With that said Nick! What do you think will happen if we put more of a burden on them? First they start laying off Joe factory worker to compensate for the increases in federal forcings. Then they get an offer from a country that says you can come here and we will wave this, that, and the other thing! What do you expect? Honestly, if you were a million dollar company and the federal, state, and local government took 500,000, you paid your employees (all 10 of them) in total 400000 (taxes, 401K match, insurance etc) you have 1000000 left over for yourself. You are not going to grow your company and sure are not reaping the rewards of your labor. Then, all of a sudden, you have an opportunity to to save 250000 somewhere else just from what you pay the governments alone. Now you are pocketing 350000 and throwing some back for growth of the company which you could not do before and living higher on the hog. What would you do? Honestly!:roll:

So lets force more money out of the guy and companies that employs America in a time which is as such and watch us melt down even more. I don’t know if you watched the debate last night but rarely did Obama have a plan that would not cost more money and make the government bigger, not to mention fueling our businesses to look elsewhere. If anyone that watched can deny that, then honestly they was not paying attention or drunk on the kool-aid again.

HA!! He looks like a four year old finding out Santa doesn’t exist.

This race is much tighter than some assume.:cool:

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/e2u1vywun0g1afqhuuxiuq.gif